Information Bulletin

1 Sep

August 31, 2016

Death is not a normal side effect of medicine. Death is a normal side effect of poison. People should not eat or inject poison. It’s not good for you. It does not make you healthy. It kills you. Even if people call poison “medicine”, you still shouldn’t eat it or inject it, because it is still poison and harmful to your body. That’s why the symbol for Poison is a skull and bones – because poison can make you die. So please don’t eat poison, and don’t give poison to your kids.

poison.png

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: